A lehenga is the perfect attire to style at your friend’s wedding but the task of finding the perfect lehenga is a big one. Both bride and bridesmaids can rock lehenga on a wedding as infinite varieties and designs are available in market of this traditional apparel. Comprising of an ankle length skirt, a veil and a bodice called choli, a lehenga is the right pick for an elegant feminine look in an Indian wedding.
You can get a lehenga on rent in Delhi online easily from Wrapd. We have our showrooms in Lajpat Nagar, Patel Nagar and Laxmi Nagar, making your dream of renting a chic lehenga a piece of cake. Wrapd provides you option to rent lehenga in Jaipur, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore and various other metropolitan cities of India. But finding a classy lehenga from our wide assortment of ethnic and Indo-western lehenga designs can be quite confusing for you. Here are a few tips for your help:
- Keep your body shape in mind and only go for a lehenga that perfectly flaunts your curves.
- Slender girls can go for a mermaid lehenga while chubby girls can opt for an A-line lehenga.
- Don’t go for heavy embroidered lehengas if you are looking for a subtle feminine look.
- Choose fabrics such as chiffon, velvet, net and silk for a royal and luxurious appearance.
- Shape of the choli matters a lot too. Sleeveless cholis with dori designs at back will make you look scintillating.
Talk to Wrapd designers for any tip on getting a lehenga on rent. Fill our enquiry form or give a call on 9778-101-102 for any questions or suggestions.